FINANCIAL ECONOMICS, RISK AND INFORMATION - SECOND EDITION
The book is published by World Scientific Publishing Co. November 2011; also available at Amazon.com.
Review by Bruce Craven and Sardar Islam (2016) North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 36, 370-371; FERI.
FINANCIAL ECONOMICS, RISK AND INFORMATION. Second Edition. November 2011.
By Marcelo Bianconi
1. Basic Mathematical Tools
2. Mean-Variance Approach to Financial Decision-Making
3. Expected Utility Approach to Financial Decision-Making
4. Introduction to Systems of Financial Markets
5. Contracts, Contract Design, and Static Principal-Agent Relationships
6. Dynamics I: Discrete Time
7. Dynamics II: Continuous Time
Professor of Economics